Green Service from Invoice Cloud™ Saves Trees and Money
Software providers discover new opportunities to win customers and improve the environment.
Boston, Ma – September 1, 2009 – Invoice Cloud provides “true” e-invoicing that dramatically lowers invoicing and collections costs for both businesses and paying customers. Unlike other e-invoice solutions, Invoice Cloud allows the recipient (whether a business or a consumer) to immediately pay with the click of their mouse.
Invoice Cloud enables vast reductions in paper use and labor required when dealing with paper invoices and checks. States Invoice Cloud CEO Bob Bennett, “This is a fabulous marriage of cost saving efficiency and environmental responsibility. Invoice Cloud users feel good about saving trees, keeping invoices out of landfills and reducing their carbon footprint.”
According to PayStream Advisors’ latest report, Electronic Invoice Management:
- Invoices are responsible for 10 percent of all trees cut down worldwide and creating paper invoices uses as much electricity each year as the consumption of 20 million households.
- A year’s worth of invoices take up as much landfill space as 10 football fields each stacked more than 100 feet deep with paper.
The case for electronic invoicing has already been made in terms of time and cost savings. But the environmental impact of e-invoicing is not insignificant either. Migrating even 50 percent of our [the U.S.] current paper invoice volume over to electronic documents can deliver the following benefits:
- Getting rid of 12 billion pieces of paper means saving almost one million trees and 240,000 tons of paper every year.
- Slashing paper invoicing by half also translates to reducing our carbon dioxide (CO2) footprint by almost 250,000 tons.
Software providers, always on the lookout to improve their offerings, can benefit from embedding the Invoice Cloud e-invoicing solution into their products. Benefits include:
- supporting a green business strategy
- establishing an ongoing revenue stream from the partnership
- extending the value of the software by providing a cost saving SaaS solution
- relieving billers of the burdens associated with storing sensitive financial data
- enhancing the customer experience with a custom branded portal
- reducing customer billing and collections costs by as much as 90%
- little to no upfront cost and the solution can be operational in days
About Invoice Cloud, Inc.
Invoice Cloud, an EngageSmart solution, is the leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to Invoice Cloud, clients improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 2,100 clients across the US and over 50 million payments processed annually, Invoice Cloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.invoicecloud.com.
Invoice Cloud PR