Are You Signed Up to Receive Service Updates?
Communications are essential to take full advantage of the Invoice Cloud platform and minimize any disruption. It’s even more important that the communications get delivered to the appropriate staff. Invoice Cloud provides an email management feature in the Biller Portal, which allows users (with the correct permissions) to assign recipients for system-generated emails.
One type of email is for “Service Updates.” Users signed up for this email type will receive:
- Upcoming system maintenance
- Important service releases or enhancements
- Cloudburst email
- Review and update the email recipients page often for personnel changes – review this past cloudburst article for instructions
- Make sure to have backup contacts also receiving these communications
- Consider adding other department heads to receive these emails, so they too can stay up to date on important communications