We're the right choice for insurance companies
Savvy insurance company execs are concerned about customer facing services, sensitive data security, collections and increasing competition. Invoice Cloud is helping innovative insurance companies extend simple self service tools to their customers for auto-renewal of policies, bill viewing, bill management and online payment. This competitive edge translates into vast improvements in collections and auto-renewals.
- Accept all forms of payment: Online, Mobile, Text, Voice (IVR), CSR, Check, Debit/Credit cards and Cash at 3rd party locations.
- Automated customer communications via e-mail and text.
- Self-service AutoPay via credit/debit or ACH/e-check.
- Branded customer portal provides secure access for authenticated customer access.
- Single Sign On with existing customer portal for a seamless transition.
- Flexibility: one-time payments, scheduled payments, payment plans, partial payments, AutoPay, etc.
- CSR/agent assisted payments.
- PCI Level I Compliant platform that limits our customer’s PCI Scope.
- Double encryption (patent pending) provides an extra layer of security.
- Reduced customer churn by increasing auto-renewal enrollment
- Decrease the cost of collections through an enhanced digital experience and customer engagement.
- Eliminate the ‘I forgot to pay’ excuse with targeted e-reminders.
- Save on print/mail costs with proven methods for increasing e-bill enrollment.
- Pay by Text and mobile optimized user experience lets customers pay on the go.
- Decrease CSR/Agent collections work by integrating payments with current CSR/Agent portal.
- True SaaS solution never needs upgrading. It’s like owning a car that always stays new – except you don’t have to pay for it!
- Tight integration with existing web portal and core billing platform makes it all possible.
"We are a relatively small insurance company, but with Invoice Cloud’s platform, we look like a much bigger operation. We can offer the same level of bill presentment and payment services to our insureds as do our larger competitors. Our insureds are happy, our agents are happy, and we are happy."Randall H. Carpenter, Executive Vice-President
Grayson-Carroll-Wythe Mutual Insurance Company