Invoice Cloud engages more mobile payers with optimized interface
Intuitive, simple screens make mobile payments fast and easy
Boston – Invoice Cloud announces an improved mobile interface which optimizes the user’s mobile payments experience. Each mobile interface mirrors the information the Invoice Cloud client has elected to display on their full desktop experience but in a clean, efficient manner. No matter how many bills, or additional messages are presented, the “Pay Now” button is always front and center, making the experience easy for payers.
The new intuitive interface boasts the following capabilities:
- Using just their mobile device, payers can click on an email and go directly to their bill ‘view or pay’ page.
- Payers can easily navigate to their bill through biller’s website by clicking the ‘view or pay’ online button.
- Billers can use scan ready QR codes on paper bills that direct payers to their mobile payment screens.
- Mobile payment screens are clear and concise.
- Payers can easily view help notes or place a phone call from the mobile interface.
Says Chief Technical Officer, John Morabito, “We recognized the need for fast, easy access to invoices and payment options since over 35% of our activity is from mobile devices. We are very proud of our developer’s ability to design this new optimized interface which places equal emphasis on ease of use and data security.”
ABOUT INVOICE CLOUD
Invoice Cloud™ (www.invoicecloud.com) provides Trusted, Secure E-Payments and Electronic Bill Presentment with Payment (EBPP) Solutions. Invoice Cloud is a high growth company with over 400 clients in 35 states in the USA. This growth is attributable to best of breed EBPP service features, which include: Electronic Bill Presentment, which helps clients save money through paper suppression; Online Payment, which reduces labor and other costs, increases convenience to Customers and improves collections; the Customer Communications engine, which shifts customer calls and visits to web based self-service – while driving adoption through the roof; and Client Reconciliation & Reporting which is matchless in the industry.
For additional information please contact:
Invoice Cloud, Inc.
(877) 256-8330, x2525