Invoice Cloud engages more mobile payers with optimized interface
Intuitive, simple screens make mobile payments fast and easy
Boston – Invoice Cloud announces an improved mobile interface which optimizes the user’s mobile payments experience. Each mobile interface mirrors the information the Invoice Cloud client has elected to display on their full desktop experience but in a clean, efficient manner. No matter how many bills, or additional messages are presented, the “Pay Now” button is always front and center, making the experience easy for payers.
The new intuitive interface boasts the following capabilities:
- Using just their mobile device, payers can click on an email and go directly to their bill ‘view or pay’ page.
- Payers can easily navigate to their bill through biller’s website by clicking the ‘view or pay’ online button.
- Billers can use scan ready QR codes on paper bills that direct payers to their mobile payment screens.
- Mobile payment screens are clear and concise.
- Payers can easily view help notes or place a phone call from the mobile interface.
Says Chief Technical Officer, John Morabito, “We recognized the need for fast, easy access to invoices and payment options since over 35% of our activity is from mobile devices. We are very proud of our developer’s ability to design this new optimized interface which places equal emphasis on ease of use and data security.”
About Invoice Cloud: Invoice Cloud, an EngageSmart solution, is the leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to Invoice Cloud, clients improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 2,100 clients across the US and over 50 million payments processed annually, Invoice Cloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.invoicecloud.com.
For additional information please contact:
Invoice Cloud, Inc.
(877) 256-8330, x2525